Pumpkin Dip Recipe is a delicious fall treat that you can whip up in a snap! With only 5 ingredients, you can have a creamy dessert dip filled with pumpkin spice flavors ready to serve with cookies–a perfect autumn, Halloween, or Thanksgiving Day snack.
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
I love all things pumpkin in the fall! It’s such a familiar flavor and extra special as we usually only have it in the months of September through November. This Pumpkin Dip Recipe is really wonderful for all of the fall holiday celebrations, or just for a nice afternoon snack with a cup of coffee or tea.
Be sure to scroll further down in this article for the printable recipe with the ingredient measurements.
Here’s what you’ll need to make pumpkin dip:
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow creme (AKA marshmallow fluff)
- Pumpkin puree – be sure you’re using real pumpkin puree, not canned pumpkin pie filling which looks very similar.
- Ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin pie spice – this ingredient is optional, but adds great flavor.
How to Make Pumpkin Dip Recipe
If you have 5 minutes you can make this pumpkin dip! Here’s how:
STEP 1: In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow crème with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
STEP 2: Add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice; mix until well combined.
Note: The pumpkin pie spice is optional, but a really nice touch if you have this spice blend on hand.
STEP 3: Serve the dip with fruit, graham crackers, or ginger cookies. Store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I love this dip with Anna’s Swedish Ginger Things, which are available on Amazon.
How to Store the Leftovers
Keep the leftover pumpkin dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for up to five days.Print
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow crème with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice; mix until well combined.
- Serve the dip with fruit, graham crackers, or ginger cookies. Store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe Show and Tell!
After you make this Pumpkin Dip Recipe, come back and tell me how you like it! You can leave a comment and recipe rating in the comments section below. You can also click here to see this on Pinterest and leave a comment there or even your own picture. Another option would be to tag me on Instagram @MomNeedsChocolate. Can’t wait to hear from you!
MORE GREAT RECIPES
If you like this recipe, here are some other top Mom Needs Chocolate favorites to check out:
- The Best Chicken Fried Rice
- Homemade Granola with Cranberries
- Carrot Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese