Summer fun days are here and I am excited to share a recipe with you designed to cool you down on a hot day: Peach Iced Tea.
I also picked up a Rubbermaid Pitcher in the new Calypso Coral color. Love! I’ve been needing a pitcher for a while, and this one is so perfect.
Peach Iced Tea
- 8 cups water
- 8 tea bags (regular black tea is best)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 12 ounce can peach nectar
- 16 ounces frozen sliced peaches
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the tea bags. Steep the tea for 5 minutes then remove the tea bags.
- Carefully pour the tea into a Rubbermaid Pitcher. Add the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves then stir in the peach nectar.
- Refrigerate the tea until cold, about 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Add frozen peaches to the iced tea. Serve the tea over ice.
Makes 6 servings.
I love this peach tea! It reminds me of the homemade peach iced tea my mom always made on special occasions when I was growing up. It’s sweet and peachy with the perfect rich tea flavor.
Try filling a Rubbermaid Refill Reuse 20oz Bottle with this peach tea and ice for cool refreshment wherever you are this summer.
Puppy photo bomb:
they book delicious – they both look great – and now that the summer is finally here 🙂
love the pineapple cake! looks easy and super delicious
May EatCookExplore says
Love both these recipes. The ice cream cakes is so easy but looks so impressive. I’ve never made peach tea, used to buy the bottled ones. Will have to try making it now.