Summer fun days are here and I am excited to share a recipe with you designed to cool you down on a hot day: Peach Iced Tea.
I also picked up a Rubbermaid Pitcher in the new Calypso Coral color. Love! I’ve been needing a pitcher for a while, and this one is so perfect.
- 8 cups water
- 8 tea bags (regular black tea is best)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 12 ounce can peach nectar
- 16 ounces frozen sliced peaches
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the tea bags. Steep the tea for 5 minutes then remove the tea bags.
- Carefully pour the tea into a Rubbermaid Pitcher. Add the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves then stir in the peach nectar.
- Refrigerate the tea until cold, about 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Add frozen peaches to the iced tea. Serve the tea over ice.
Makes 6 servings.
I love this peach tea! It reminds me of the homemade peach iced tea my mom always made on special occasions when I was growing up. It’s sweet and peachy with the perfect rich tea flavor.
Try filling a Rubbermaid Refill Reuse 20oz Bottle with this peach tea and ice for cool refreshment wherever you are this summer.
Puppy photo bomb: