This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #McCormickONEatMeijer #CollectiveBias
Delicious Dinner, Fast
Sheet pan meals are such a fantastic dinner solution. This Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli in particular is awesome because you can have it on your table in just about 25 minutes!
The key to making this recipe in a snap is McCormick® ONE Seasoning Mixes. I picked up the Chicken Parmesan Sheet Pan mix and the Tuscan Chicken Skillet mix at Meijer:
These single-use seasonings make dinner prep such a breeze! You just mix the package with a protein and veggies for a complete meal. I love the variety of recipe mixes and that they are all made with no artificial ingredients. McCormick® One recipe mixes are so perfect for us busy parents who are always on the go but want to make a homemade dinner for our families as often as possible.
Making Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli
To make this Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli, start by pouring the packet of McCormick® ONE Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan into a shallow dish. Coat four thin chicken breasts in the seasonings and place on a large baking sheet. For extra easy clean up, you can line the baking sheet with foil. Next, chop a head of broccoli into bite size pieces. Toss the broccoli in olive oil and spread on the sheet pan around the chicken. Bake the chicken and broccoli for 10 minutes, then top with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the chicken and broccoli again for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted. So fast and easy! Pasta goes so well with chicken parmesan, so you can boil 8 ounces of your favorite pasta while the chicken is baking, toss it with butter, and serve the buttered pasta with your meal.
A super quick and easy sheet pan chicken parmesan with broccoli dinner that will please your family and not cost you a lot of time in the kitchen!
- 1 package McCormick® ONE Chicken Parmesan Seasoning Mix
- 4 thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Empty the seasoning mix into a shallow dish. Brush the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, then coat evenly on both sides with the seasoning mix. Place the chicken on a foil lined sheet pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the broccoli in a large bowl. Add the remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss the broccoli to coat with the oil. Arrange the broccoli on the sheet pan around the chicken.
- Bake the chicken and broccoli for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Spread the spaghetti sauce over the top of each chicken breast and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Boil 8 ounces of spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and then toss with butter.
- Serve the chicken parmesan on a bed of the buttered pasta with broccoli on the side.
Be sure to click here now to check out McCormick® ONE Recipe Mixes to see all of the awesome dishes you can make!