A super quick and easy sheet pan chicken parmesan with broccoli dinner that will please your family and not cost you a lot of time in the kitchen!
- 1 package McCormick® ONE Chicken Parmesan Seasoning Mix
- 4 thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Empty the seasoning mix into a shallow dish. Brush the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, then coat evenly on both sides with the seasoning mix. Place the chicken on a foil lined sheet pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the broccoli in a large bowl. Add the remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss the broccoli to coat with the oil. Arrange the broccoli on the sheet pan around the chicken.
- Bake the chicken and broccoli for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Spread the spaghetti sauce over the top of each chicken breast and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Boil 8 ounces of spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and then toss with butter.
- Serve the chicken parmesan on a bed of the buttered pasta with broccoli on the side.