This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Rubbermaid®.
Ahhh… pizza bread! Friends, you will LOVE this super easy and delicious recipe. Pizza bread is a happy mid-day pick-me-up lunch when paired with a simple salad and brought to work or school in a Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack Set.
So, about this Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack Set… it’s the best! THIS is the set you want to pack your lunch in because it’s the perfect size, has great sections for placing different food items in, and it’s 100% leak proof guaranteed*!
*Not applicable to internal compartments created by inserts
These containers are so pretty, made from stain-resistant materials, BPA free, and perfectly designed for meals and snacks on the go. They’re also safe for use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. With customizable insert trays and dividers, the BRILLIANCE Snack & Salad Set is your all-in-one solution for taking lunch on the go! Airtight latches keep container tightly secured with no leaks or messes.
Sound awesome? I’m giving away a FREE Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE set to one lucky reader! (Giveaway closed)
Back to pizza bread for a minute. I’ve been making this super simple recipe for years. Now, I love that my little daughter can help with this recipe.
Pizza bread is easy to make because we use frozen bread dough plus a few yummy ingredients that I typically keep on hand. This is a lovely snack for game day, a different twist on pizza night, or a yummy side in your lunch box.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed and risen according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Italian seasoning
- Marinara sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the bread dough to about 9×13 inches.
3. Place the pepperoni evenly on the bread dough, then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
4. Roll the dough into a 9 inch long loaf and place in a greased 9x5x3 inch bread pan.
5. Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Brush the melted butter over the top of the bread then sprinkle with a little of the Italian seasoning.
Slice the bread and serve with marinara dipping sauce.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 381
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 10
*Must be a U.S. resident 18 or older to enter.