This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC., The Coca-Cola® Company, and NABISCO. All opinions are mine alone. #TheWinningBasket #CollectiveBias | BBQ Chicken Dip Recipe
The Winning Basket
It’s finally March and you know what that means! Yes, SPRING is about to arrive and we’re also enjoying the big tournament this month. As you gather in front of your TV with friends and family to watch the game, one thing is for sure… good food is as important to the experience as that winning basket!
With the this months tournament in mind, I whipped up a super craveable BBQ Chicken Dip. this recipe is a winner! Melted cheese, shredded chicken, crispy bacon, tangy bbq sauce… it’s all here! Serve this dip up with RITZ® Crackers, WHEAT THINS® Snacks, or TRISCUIT® Crackers and my favorite ice cold Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar. I picked up all of these snacking necessities at Target.
Click here now to save 25% on RITZ® Crackers, TRISCUIT® Crackers, WHEAT THINS® Snacks, Coca-Cola®, OREO® Cookies, and more! These great savings comes from Target’s Cartwheel app.
Target also has great savings on these and other items: RITZ® Crackers (not Family Size) 2 for $5, WHEAT THINS® Snacks and TRISCUIT® Crackers (not Family Size) 2 for $5, and POWERADE 8-pack 20oz is on sale for $3.99 in-store!
BBQ Chicken Dip Recipe
We all know and love the game day favorite Buffalo chicken dip. This BBQ Chicken Dip Recipe is my twist on that classic, with tangy and sweet BBQ sauce instead of spicy Buffalo sauce. My husband said he actually likes this dip the best!
The crispy bacon topping really makes this dip extra special!
Hello, yummy BBQ chicken dip!
I tried this dip with RITZ® Crackers, WHEAT THINS® Snacks, and TRISCUIT® Crackers and loved them all. Which will you serve? One in particular or all three?
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works perfectly)
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, divided
- 5 strips bacon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, brown sugar, 1 cup of the BBQ sauce, 1 cup of the cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the green onions. Spread the mixture into a glass baking dish, at least 9x9 or larger.
- 3. Top the dip with 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, then bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4. While the dip is baking, chop the bacon into small bite size pieces. Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium heat until browned and crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on a paper towel.
- 5. When the dip is finished baking, remove it from the oven and top with the bacon, 1 tablespoon of green onions, and drizzle with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy this delicious recipe and don’t forget to grab the Cartwheel savings here!