- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works perfectly)
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, divided
- 5 strips bacon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, brown sugar, 1 cup of the BBQ sauce, 1 cup of the cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the green onions. Spread the mixture into a glass baking dish, at least 9×9 or larger.
- 3. Top the dip with 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, then bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4. While the dip is baking, chop the bacon into small bite size pieces. Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium heat until browned and crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on a paper towel.
- 5. When the dip is finished baking, remove it from the oven and top with the bacon, 1 tablespoon of green onions, and drizzle with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 24
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 259
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 39