Looking for the best parental control app for your family? Keep reading! And a big Thank you to OurPact for sponsoring this post. All views and opinions are my own.
The Best Parental Control App
I’m sure you’re here because you’re wondering about the best parental control app. After a few weeks of using OurPact, I’m loving it and happy to give you the highlights of how this app can work for you.
As parents we know that it is important to manage our kid’s use of their technology. It’s just a part of life these days! But it can feel overwhelming and hard to know where to start. That is why an app like OurPact is so incredibly helpful. It simplifies the process of setting up boundaries for our kids when it comes to technology and helps us manage those boundaries easily.
What is OurPact?
OurPact is the #1 parental control and family locator app for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android devices. OurPact gives parents (or other adults responsible for kids and managing their tech use) the ability to schedule screen time, manually block and grant access to the Internet as well as apps, establish geo-fences for kids on the go, and set up alerts when children leave the established areas.
Here are some of the reasons parents consistently choose OurPact:
- SIMPLICITY. User friendly, easy set up, and easy to learn to use.
- RELIABILITY. 99.9% uptime performance as well as responsive control.
- FLEXIBILITY. Cross-platform and cross network functionality plus profile-based management. Allows parents to set schedules or make manual adjustments easily.
- SUPPORT. Customer support and issue resolution 7 days a week!
OurPact helps you accomplish the following:
- Schedule screen time
- Block and grant access to the Internet and apps
- Set up rules for app use
- Give a screen time allowance
- Locate children when they have their device with them
- Set geographical boundaries and receive an alert if your child leaves that area
- Block texting
- Filter web content
Where Do I Begin?
Also, be sure to check out the OurPact website for more information on the app and great set up tutorials in the Support area of the site.