This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeatballPerfection #CollectiveBias Enjoy your Million Dollar Spaghetti and Meatballs!
Friends, March 9th is National Meatball Day! I’m all for celebrating the fun little food “holidays.” I recently spent a little time perusing Pinterest for meatball dish inspirations and came up with a yummy recipe to share with you today.
Have you ever had “Million Dollar Spaghetti?” It’s a delicious baked spaghetti dish layered with meat sauce and a creamy mixture of sour cream, cream cheese, and sometimes ricotta or cottage cheese. This meal just screams weeknight comfort food! In honor of National Meatball Day, I created a Million Dollar Spaghetti and Meatballs.
This delicious casserole is so easy to make for a family dinner, thanks to Cooked Perfect Meatballs. Add a side of green beans, a salad and dinner is served!
It’s so smart to keep Cooked Perfect Meatballs on hand for quick mealtime solutions. The Italian Style Meatballs are perfect for this Million Dollar Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Find Cooked Perfect Meatballs in the freezer section at Walmart:
Cooked Perfect Meatballs are made with select cuts of meat, real cheese and savory herbs, then flame-broiled to sear in the flavor. They also come in other varieties such as Homestyle, Swedish, Angus Beef, Sweet Italian, Chicken, and Turkey.
My Million Dollar Spaghetti and Meatballs begins with cooked spaghetti (I used angel hair) that is topped with a mixture of cream cheese and sour cream seasoned with garlic, then Cooked Perfect Italian Meatballs, marinara sauce, and a mound of mozzarella cheese.
The casserole comes out of the oven hot and bubbly and ready for your family to devour!
1 package Cooked Perfect Italian Meatballs
8 oz spaghetti noodles
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
24 oz marinara sauce
2 tablespoons butter
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente.
- Pour the cooked spaghetti noodles into a 9×13 inch glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic powder. Spread the mixture over the spaghetti.
- Place the meatballs evenly over the cream cheese mixture in the baking dish. The meatballs do not need to be thawed.
- Dice the butter and place evenly into the baking dish.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the meatballs, then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
Alright busy mom friends, check out Cooked Perfect Meatballs on Facebook for more awesome recipes and ideas! How will you use Cooked Perfect Meatballs in your home?