What to buy for the person who has everything? Or the family member who is very picky? Or what about for the office gift exchange? 7 Fun Ways to Give a Gift Card is all about making your Christmas shopping easier!
Everyone Loves a Gift Card!
Let’s face it, gift cards are just the most perfect gift ever. They’re a gift to me when I receive one because they always fit and are always the right color. They’re also a gift to me when I give them because… easy! This is why I decided to give you 7 Fun Ways to Give a Gift Card.
This Christmas instead of worrying about spending hours upon hours running from store to store just hoping you get the right things for the hard to buy people in your life, take an afternoon off, pour a mug of a calming hot beverage of your choice, turn on the Christmas music, and get your shopping done… online!
7 Fun Ways to Give a Gift Card
- Ask your favorite coffee shop for an extra cold drink cup with a lid (the kind that are see-through). Place brown tissue paper inside, nestle the gift card into the cup, pop on the lid, tie the cup with pretty ribbon.
- Give gift cards in little felt Christmas stockings. Buy the stockings at the store or cut them out of felt and glue together with fabric glue.
- Fill a tin with homemade candy, cookies, or other treats. Tie it up with pretty ribbon and attach the gift card.
- Make little gift card holders out of duct tape. The kids will love to help with this project!
- Place the gift cards in your Christmas tree like decorations. Best decorations ever! For paper gift certificates, just order e-gift cards online, print them out, punch a hole in the corner of the paper, then tie it to your tree for friends and family members to find.
- Hide the gift cards in various places around your house like treasure. Give your family maps to help them find their prize.
- Buy new Chinese takeout containers. Fill them with the recipients favorite candy and place the gift card on top before closing the container and tying it with a bow.
*The post above contains affiliate links. I make a small commission off of sales to help cover the costs associated with this website. So, thank you!