Everyone Loves a Gift Card!
7 Fun Ways to Give a Gift Card
- Ask your favorite coffee shop for an extra cold drink cup with a lid (the kind that are see-through). Place brown tissue paper inside, nestle the gift card into the cup, pop on the lid, tie the cup with pretty ribbon.
- Give gift cards in little felt Christmas stockings. Buy the stockings at the store or cut them out of felt and glue together with fabric glue.
- Fill a tin with homemade candy, cookies, or other treats. Tie it up with pretty ribbon and attach the gift card.
- Make little gift card holders out of duct tape. The kids will love to help with this project!
- Place the gift cards in your Christmas tree like decorations. Best decorations ever! For paper gift certificates, just order e-gift cards online, print them out, punch a hole in the corner of the paper, then tie it to your tree for friends and family members to find.
- Hide the gift cards in various places around your house like treasure. Give your family maps to help them find their prize.
- Buy new Chinese takeout containers. Fill them with the recipients favorite candy and place the gift card on top before closing the container and tying it with a bow.
Yay for gift cards simplifying my Christmas shopping!
*The post above contains affiliate links. I make a small commission off of sales to help cover the costs associated with this website. So, thank you!