The Best Slow Cooker Corn Casserole is the perfect side dish for your meal. Sweet, creamy, and incredibly easy to make in a crockpot, you’ll love serving this corn pudding to your family and friends!
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (mild or medium sharpness)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pouch cornbread mix (6–7 ounce package)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the corn casserole batter into the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and set to high. Slow cook for approximately 2 ½ hours, until the center has set.
- Transfer the corn casserole to a serving bowl and serve hot.
- Category: side dishes
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn pudding, corn casserole