These tasty floats are made with Black Cherry Sparkling Ice, vanilla bean ice cream, homemade whipped cream, and ghoulishly cute sprinkles on top. The grown up cocktail option includes vanilla vodka.
- 2 bottles (17 ounces each) Black Cherry Sparkling Ice
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Halloween sprinkles
- Fill a glass halfway with Black Cherry Sparkling Ice, then add 1-2 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream (or your favorite variety of vanilla ice cream).
- Pour in more Black Cherry Sparkling Ice until the glass is almost full.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until thickened. Add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, then beat until thick and creamy.
- Add a generous dollop of the whipped cream to the top of each float. Finish with Halloween themed sprinkles.
Optional: add about 1.5 ounces of vanilla vodka to the Black Cherry Sparkling Ice in each glass before scooping in the ice cream.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Halloween, soda floats, ice cream, fall