Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate is creamy, sweet, and filled with pumpkin and white chocolate flavor. A warm hint of pumpkin pie spice adds just the right touch to make this hot chocolate taste like pumpkin pie in a mug!
- 6 cups milk (whole or 2% recommended)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounce bar of good quality white chocolate
- Optional garnish: whipped cream, mini marshmallows, cinnamon
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until well incorporated.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate bar, then stir into the milk mixture in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 3 hours, stirring once every hour.
- Serve hot with the garnish of your choice.