If you’ve been looking for a great one-dish breakfast recipe, you’ll love this Overnight Bacon Croissant Breakfast Casserole. Bacon, cheese, and croissants in a savory egg and cream custard, prepared the night before and ready for you to pop into the oven the next morning for a hot, delicious breakfast.
1-pound OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked until crisp and then crumbled
4 large croissants or 8 small croissants, torn into large bite-size pieces (use bakery-style croissants, not crescent rolls)
1 cup KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
6 large eggs
½ cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup milk (whole milk recommended)
½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1–2 Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked bacon, torn croissants and the shredded cheese. Pour this mixture into a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy whipping cream, milk, dry mustard powder, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Pour this mixture over the croissants and bacon in the baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
- Remove the casserole from the refrigerator and remove plastic wrap. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the casserole for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with a few apple slices and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, make ahead, overnight casserole