Eating low carb but missing pizza? No need to miss out! This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza will calm your pizza craving while not messing up your eating plan. A “fat head” pizza crust loaded with shredded chicken, crispy bacon, mozzarella cheese, and creamy ranch dressing; what’s not to love about this?!
- 1 ½ cups plus ¾ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 6 strips bacon
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese into a large microwave safe bowl along with the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well, then continue to microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each interval, until the cheeses are completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Quickly stir in the egg and almond flour. Work the dough in the bowl with clean hands until it forms a ball. It will be very sticky, so you may want to oil your hands first.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the dough in the center and use your hands to press it into a rectangle, approximately 9×13 inches.
- Bake the pizza crust at 400F for 8 minutes, or until it just begins to brown slightly around the edges. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350F degrees.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until it reaches your desired crispness. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels or a cooling rack.
- Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the cooked pizza crust, leaving a small border of crust around the edges without the dressing. Add the shredded chicken over the ranch dressing.
- Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over top of the chicken.
- Top the pizza with the remaining ¾ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve immediately.
Makes 3 servings.
- Cook Time: 16 minutes