- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup KRAFT Real Mayo
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayo and dry ranch dressing seasoning together until smooth. Add the bacon and tomatoes; gently mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture onto the tortillas, then top with lettuce. Roll each tortilla up tightly.
- Slice each rollup diagonally into 6 rounds. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 15