This Creamy Fry Sauce Recipe is a perfect accompaniment to your favorite fries. So easy to whip up in minutes, you’ll be making this yummy sauce to top burgers, rice, hash browns, and more!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1–2 tablespoons sugar (depending on your desired level of sweetness)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Cover the mixing bowl and refrigerate the sauce for 1 hour.
- Whisk the sauce well before serving.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: french fries, fry sauce, yum yum sauce, dipping sauce