Rich and creamy Whipped Coffee resting like a fluffy cloud over milk. You’ve seen the popular Dalgona Coffee Recipe on TikTok; now, make this delicious coffee drink at home!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee or espresso
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot tap water
- Milk (amount depends on the size of your mug)
- 2 tablespoons flavored coffee creamer of your choice, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar, and water.
- Beat the coffee mixture with an electric mixer on high speed until thick, frothy, and lightened in color (at least 5 minutes).
- Fill a coffee mug half way with milk and flavored coffee creamer. Dollop the whipped coffee on top of the milk mixture. Serve immediately.
- Whipped Mocha – Add chocolate syrup to the milk and stir well, then scoop the whipped coffee on top. When you stir before drinking, you’ll combine the flavors to get a nice chocolate coffee drink.
- Fun Flavors – Add coffee flavor syrups of your choice to the milk before adding the whipped coffee. Let me know what flavor combos you come up with!
- Keto Whipped Coffee – To make this coffee sugar-free and keto friendly, follow the instructions as usual, but replace the granulated sugar with Swerve. You may need to experiment with how much to use to be sweet enough for your taste. Also, use heavy whipping cream instead of milk. You can also add some sugar-free coffee flavoring to the heavy cream.
- Toppings – Try sprinkling the top of your whipped coffee with grated nutmeg, cinnamon, or a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Iced Coffee – Fill a tall glass with ice cubes, then fill 3/4 of the way full with milk and cream and top with the whipped coffee. Serve with a straw to stir and sip.
- Category: drinks
Keywords: whipped coffee, dalgona coffee