- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 15-ounce can IGA sloppy joe sauce
- 4 cheese sticks (colby jack or mozzarella recommended)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crumble the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat and cook until browned. Drain off any excess fat, then stir in the sloppy joe sauce. Simmer the meat for about 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool while you move on to the next steps.
- Open the pizza crust and lay it out on a clean counter or cutting board/mat. Use a rolling pin to roll the pizza out to about 10×13-inches. Cut the dough into 8 equal rectangles.
- Cut the cheese sticks in half. Scoop the sloppy joe meat onto the dough rectangles, shaping it like a log in the center. Top the meat with half a cheese stick.
- Pull the sides of the dough up over the meat and cheese filling and pinch to seal until you form a breadstick.
- Place the breadsticks seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley and brush generously over top of the breadsticks.
- Bake the sloppy joe sticks at 425ºF for 9-12 minutes, until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.