- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough (8 large biscuits in package)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 15-ounce can IGA sloppy joe sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crumble the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat and cook until browned. Drain off any excess fat, then stir in the sloppy joe sauce. Simmer the meat for about 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool while you move on to the next steps.
- Open the biscuit dough and lay the individual biscuits out on a clean counter or cutting board/mat. Use a rolling pin to roll each biscuit out to about 6-inches across.
- Scoop the sloppy joe meat into the center of each dough round, then sprinkle a tablespoon of cheese over top of the meat. Pull one side of the dough up over the meat and cheese filling and pinch to seal to form a pocket.
- Place the pockets on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 375ºF for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.