The Best Keto Pizza is the guilt-free pizza recipe you’ve been looking for! Low carb pizza is filled with flavor, looks amazing, and will even please the carb eaters in your life. This pizza is also perfect for those needing a gluten free pizza option. Stop saying “no” to pizza and start enjoying The Best Keto Pizza!
- 1 ½ cups plus 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup super fine almond flour
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (use the lowest in carb count you can find)
- Toppings of choice: pepperoni, olives, green bell peppers, mushrooms, fully cooked sausage, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese into a large microwave safe bowl along with the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well, then continue to microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment, until the cheeses are completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Quickly stir in the egg and almond flour. Work the dough in the bowl with clean, oiled hands until all ingredients are very well incorporated and it forms a ball. The dough will be very sticky.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place the dough in the center and use your hands to press it into a circle, approximately 10 inches across.
- Bake the pizza crust at 400F for 8 minutes, or until it just begins to brown slightly in spots. The crust may puff up while baking. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Poke the pizza crust a few times with a fork to prevent it from puffing up while baking with the toppings. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cooked pizza crust, leaving a small border of crust around the edges without the sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce. Top with the pizza toppings of your choice.
- Top the pizza with the remaining 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Category: Keto
- Serving Size: 2 slices
Keywords: Keto, Pizza, Low Carb, Gluten Free