This Sweet Thai Chili Fry Sauce Recipe will wake up your tastebuds and add some flavor to your meal! Pair with French fries, chicken fingers, or crunchy fish sticks. This sweet and creamy sauce is so good, you’ll be looking for any reason to top your food with it!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, plus additional for garnish if desired
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Cover the mixing bowl and refrigerate the sauce for 1 hour.
- Whisk the sauce well before serving.