Homemade Granola with Cranberries is so simple to make, you’ll never need to buy it from the store again! Inexpensive and filled with hunger satisfying wholesome ingredients, this will be your new favorite snack, breakfast with milk, or topping for yogurt… and more!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds (no shell), roasted
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-natural maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, sunflower seeds, ground flaxseed, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, brown sugar, melted coconut oil, agave, and vanilla. Pour the wet mixture over the oat mixture; stir well.
- Scoop the granola onto a large greased cookie sheet and gently spread out into a thin layer (do not press down).
- Bake the granola at 300F for 15-18 minutes until golden brown, but not too dark around the edges.
- Remove the tray of granola from the oven and sprinkle with the dried cranberries.
- Allow the granola to cool on the baking sheet until room temperature. Break the granola into bite-sized pieces.
- Store the granola at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: granola, cranberry granola, cinnamon