- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup fresh blue cheese, crumbled and divided
- 1 bag Kettle Brand® Potato Chips
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and cream cheese together over medium heat, stirring often.
2. Add the garlic powder, milk, and Parmesan cheese and stir together.
3. Simmer the sauce on medium to medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until the sauce is smooth.
4. Remove the sauce from heat, add half the blue cheese and stir gently.
5. Spread the Kettle Brand® Potato Chips on a platter and pour the blue cheese sauce evenly over the chips. Sprinkle the chips with the remaining blue cheese.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 438
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 43