1. Mix together the water, 1/4 cup of the Kikkoman® Soy Sauce, orange juice, 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, salt, allspice, cumin, cinnamon, and tumeric. Place the game hens in zip top bags and pour the marinade evenly over them. Seal the bags and place them in the refrigerator to marinade for 8 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Remove the game hens from the marinade and place them into a large roasting pan. Reserve one cup of the marinade. Stuff the cavity of each hen with one quarter of the orange then tie the legs of each hen together with kitchen twine.
4. Roast the hens at 400 for 90 minutes, or until the hens reach 160 degrees. Roasting time depends on the size of the hens, so begin checking the internal temperature with a meat thermometer at 45 minutes to be sure they do not overcook.
5. While the hens are roasting, pour the reserved marinade into a small sauce pan and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and simmer over medium heat until thickened. Keep the glaze warm and thin with a little water if it becomes too thick.
6. When the hens have reached 160 degrees, remove them from the oven and use a basting brush to coat the top of each hen with the glaze. Return the hens to the oven to continue roasting for an additional 15 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165-170 degrees.