After a big turkey dinner use the leftovers to make these mouth-watering Baked Turkey Cranberry Sliders. We love the quick and easy-to-make baked sandwiches for dinner, a hot lunch, or finger food for a party or gameday.
- 1 package (12 rolls) Hawaiian style dinner rolls
- 8 ounces turkey lunchmeat or leftover fully cooked turkey
- 8 ounces provolone cheese (swiss also works well)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (or 1 can of jellied cranberry sauce, sliced into 12 rounds)
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove the rolls from the package and use a long, sharp knife to cut the whole loaf in half horizontally to create a bottom half and a top half. Place the bottom half into a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- Evenly distribute the turkey over the bottom half of the bread, then top with the cheese and then the cranberry sauce. Place the top half of the loaf on top.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and poppy seeds over medium heat until the butter is melted and the sugar dissolved; stir often.
- Pour the sauce all over the top of the sandwiches, using a spoon or pastry brush to evenly distribute the sauce.
- Cover the dish with foil, then bake the sliders at 375F for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-6 minutes until the sliders are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American