This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CloudPetsForever #CollectiveBias
With my husband traveling for work quite often, it’s really important to us to find fun and special ways to make sure our little girl knows he’s thinking of her even when he’s not here with us. So this week we picked up the cutest little unicorn CloudPets™ at Walmart and my girl loves it!
He sent a message to the unicorn and Willow listens to it over and over while also recording messages to send back. It’s so sweet!
Have you seen these new CloudPets™? They’re close to the check out at most Walmart stores (they will be nationwide soon):
I’m so pleased with our CloudPets™! It’s such a great idea for families like mine where one person is often away. My husband can send little messages to our daughter through the CloudPets™. The special app makes this possible:
My girl also really enjoys the little games and listening to the lullaby. Such a great interactive, one-of-a-kind toy! This can keep loved ones in touch from far away.
Click here to see CloudPets™ works. They do require three AA batteries.
When we found the CloudPets™ at the store she was a big fan right away…
What kind of special things do you do for the person who is traveling? I always try to collect snacks for my husband to take on his trips. Items like individual packs of nuts, beef jerky, crackers with cheese or peanut butter, and granola bars are perfect.
I really like to make homemade chewy granola bars. They are so yummy!
First, the wet ingredients cook together:
Next I mix in some crispy rice cereal, quick oats, and dried cranberries:
Then the mixture is pressed into a dish:
Homemade Chewy Granola Bars
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large pot, mix together the honey and brown sugar. Heat over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Cook for 1 minute longer then stir in the peanut butter and remove from heat.
- Stir in the quick oats, crispy rice cereal, and dried cranberries.
- Pour the granola bar mixture into a lightly greased 8×13 inch glass dish and pat it down.
- Refrigerate until cool and firm. Cut the granola into 12 bars. Wrap each granola bar in waxed paper. Store in an air tight container at room temperature.
Makes 12 servings.
How do you let your loved ones know you’re thinking of them when you’re apart?