This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Enjoy this Creamy Skillet Chicken and Mushrooms recipe!
No Yolks Noodles for the Win!
Creamy Skillet Chicken and Mushrooms with No Yolks Broad noodles is officially my new favorite dinner recipe. This meal is so simple and packed with flavor. You’ll be surprised this restaurant quality meal came from your kitchen in just a little more than 30 minutes!
Don’t be fooled; No Yolks isn’t just for beef stroganoff and casseroles. These delicious noodles come in a variety of cuts to perfectly match any recipe: Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, and now Stir-Fry. Try adding No Yolks noodles to soups, including miso and french onion!
Made from egg whites, containing no cholesterol, low in fat and sodium, No Yolks is the healthy egg noodle alternative. These are the most high quality noodles that always cook up smooth, firm, and fluffy.
Click here now for a coupon for $.50 off No Yolks noodles! I recommend keeping these noodles in your pantry at all times to add to any recipe. Also, be sure to check out the giveaway at the end of this post and enter for a chance to win one of five $100.00 gift cards.
Creamy Skillet Chicken and Mushrooms
No Yolks Broad noodles are the perfect match for this Creamy Skillet Chicken and Mushrooms recipe. The tender chicken and mushrooms, wilted spinach, and creamy parmesan sauce over noodles is next level comfort food!
I do love to cook, but I also work full time, write part time, run my daughter to all sorts of activities, and have a house to maintain. So I appreciate any delicious meal that I can whip up in a short amount of time while dirtying as few pots and pans as possible. So many reasons to love Creamy Skillet Chicken and Mushrooms!
You’ll want to cut your chicken breasts into two filets. Thinner chicken cuts like this will cook better in a skillet. I purchased two really large chicken breasts then sliced them into filets with a sharp knife to form four thinner chicken breast filets.
Doesn’t this look yummy?
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream (milk works okay too if you want to reduce the fat)
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 12 ounce bag of No Yolks Broad noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1. Lay your chicken breasts on a cutting board, lay your hand flat on top of the chicken, then use a sharp knife to carefully cut each chicken breast into two thin filets. Season each filet on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breast filets and cook for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. The chicken should have an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. I also like to cut each filet in half to create 8 chicken portions (optional). Leave any leftover oil in the pan.
- 3. Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and set aside. Wipe the skillet clean.
- 4. Add butter to the skillet and cook over medium-low heat until melted. Add minced garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, but do not allow the garlic to brown.
- 5. Whisk in the flour into the butter and garlic, and cook for about 1 minute. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Increase the heat to medium and bring the sauce to a simmer for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the spinach. Cook over low heat for about 2 minutes then add the chicken and mushrooms.
- Serve the chicken and creamy sauce over No Yolks Broad noodles.
I-C will randomly select 5 winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes.
No Yolks® Sweepstakes
Let me know in the comments below, what types of recipes you love to use No Yolks noodles in to create a delicious dinner?