This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #eHoliday #CollectiveBias
Let’s face it, gift cards are just the most perfect gift ever. They’re a gift to me when I receive one because they always fit and are always the right color. They’re also a gift to me when I give them because… easy!
This Christmas instead of worrying about spending hours upon hours running from store to store just hoping you get the right things for the hard to buy people in your life, take an afternoon off, pour a mug of a calming hot beverage of your choice, turn on the Christmas music, and get your shopping done… online!
I just tried out The Gift Card Shop and I am seriously so thrilled! First of all, they have a lot of great gift card options so I’m sure to find something for everyone on my list. You can choose to either have a cute e-card sent with the link to the gift card information, or you can have a physical gift card mailed to the recipients home address.
The second reason I love The Gift Card Shop is because of their crazy cool Christmas cards. Yay! I send cards every year to close friends and family. I want them to have a really fun, eye-catching look and to include a picture of my family or daughter. Bonus: The Gift Card Shop offers greeting cards for all occasions; not just Christmas!
Third great thing that The Gift Card Shop offers is photo books. Simply upload your pictures and customize the layout and done! These are wonderful gifts for family in particular. Grandmas always need their brag books!
Gift cards + Christmas cards + photo books = I’m 75% done with Christmas shopping!
Try out The Gift Card Shop right away and use the coupon code MERRY5 to get $5 off your order. This offer only applies to the first 100 people who use the code, so hurry! (While supplies last. Limit 1 per customer.)
7 Fun Ways to Give a Gift Card
1. Ask your favorite coffee shop for an extra cold drink cup with a lid. Place brown tissue paper inside, nestle the gift card into the cup, pop on the lid, tie the cup with pretty red or brown ribbon. (red because… Christmas. Or brown because… coffee!)
2. Give gift cards in little felt Christmas stockings. Buy the stockings at the store or cut them out of felt and glue together with fabric glue.
3. Fill a tin with homemade candy, cookies, or other treats. Tie it up with pretty ribbon and attach the gift card.
4. Make little gift card holders out of duct tape. The kids will love to help with this project!
5. Place the gift cards in your Christmas tree like decorations. Best decorations ever! You could order e-gift cards from The Gift Card Shop, print them out, punch a hole in the corner of the paper, then tie it to your tree for friends and family members to find.
6. Hide the gift cards in various places around your house like treasure. Give your family maps to help them find their prize.
7. Buy new Chinese takeout containers. Fill them with the recipients favorite candy and place the gift card on top before closing the container and tying it with a bow.
All of these ideas are extra easy when I order the gift cards all at once from The Gift Card Shop. Yay for simplifying my Christmas shopping!
November 9-11, 2015 you can use the code FREECARD to get a free greeting card along with your $100 ebay gift card purchase. (While supplies last. Limit 1 per customer.)
Check out The Gift Card Shop and tell me in the comments below which gift cards you would like to receive as a gift.
Have a great day!