The more Christmas cookies the better! I have friends who make a tradition of baking a fresh batch of a different type of Christmas cookie with their kids every day from December 1st through the 24th. How fun!
Cookies make great gifts, office treats, and I love to keep a big platter of homemade treats around during the week of Christmas. What are your favorite Christmas cookies? There is something so incredibly special about traditional cookies that we’ve been eating since we were children. It’s also fun to try new recipes.
I’ve put together a 3-part round up of some mouth-watering Christmas cookie recipes. Enjoy visiting these great sites and try some of these recipes yourself. You may find some new favorites!
1. Fudge Cookie Balls with Chocolate Ganache
2. Old Fashioned Snowball Cookies
3. Dipped Oreos
4. Peppermint Crunch Whoopie Pies
5. Christmas Gingernaps
6. German Chocolate Christmas Cookies
7. Raspberry Pecan Pinwheel Cookies
8. Chocolate Cherry Cookies
10. Whipped Shortbread
11. Nutella Peanut Butter Bars
12. French Financier
13. Smoosh Cookies
14. Gluten Free Gingerbread 7 Layer Bars
15. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
16. Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
17. Oreo Surprise Cookies
Click here for part 2 or part 3